Headbands. Always perfect for dressing up a boring outfit, hiding a bad hair day, or simply keeping your ears warm. I excited to share a simple tutorial for this knotted headband. Enjoy!
1. Select fabric. You will want your fabric to have a little bit of elasticity to it so it will stretch and fit comfortably. I found some stretchy fabric that was also quite thick. I wanted my headband to be thick enough to act more like ear warmers. Perfect for winter!
2. Measure your head and subtract 2 inches. Then cut two pieces that length and 6 inches wide.
3. Fold hot dog style and sew long sides together. Turn right side out.
4. Lay one piece on top of the other to form a cross.
5. Pick up both ends of one piece and lift.
6. Pull the ends of both pieces in opposite directions.
7. Overlap each end so that all four layers are on top of each other and sew along edge.
8.Pull right side out so that the unfinished edge faces in.
9.Put on head. You look cute.
Hannah & Tyler
We are a home renovation and real estate duo currently sharing the renovation of our Holland cottage, along with flips and new builds. We created this blog as a resource for our readers, helping home owners, travelers, and future friends to learn how to renovate efficiently, and affordably!